Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Diy, last minute, icing bag!

So, today I was baking our family's annual Christmas cake when I realized my dreamy plan of a gorgeously decorated cake wouldn't come to life! I didn't have any frosting bags to put the nice piping I was hoping! I decided to get a few ideas and think up a good way to make some, and pray it'd work out. After I was sure this trick would work every time, I decided to share this handy dandy trick with all those who look at my blog! Here's how I made it work:


First, gather the supplies. Scissors, your desired icing tube shape, and a ziplock bag.

Next, you're going to cut a small hole in one bottom corner of the bag, decide on how large to make it depending on the shape of your tube.

Now, open up your bag and push your icing tube into the corner of your bag and make sure it's secure!

In the end, you should have a marvelous, completely dependable, homemade, diy, icing bag for your last minute problems!


I really hope you enjoyed my latest blog, and keeping coming back for more! My next blog post will be some of the best pretzel bites you've ever put into your mouth! Thanks for checking this blog out, 

                                       ~ Keep on baking those beautiful messes

No comments:

Post a Comment